TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains terms and conditions under which the trader provides services to the users / customers via the online shop www.zappriani.bg. These conditions apply to all customers. By clicking Order, the users / customers agree, fully accept and obligate themselves to follow the current Terms and Conditions.
2. Identifying the user / client with the aim of reproducing their statement as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and an order is done through the stored in the log - files on the server of www.zappriani.bg, storing the IP address of the user / client, and any other information.
3. The products that are available on the website www.zappriani.bg does not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather demonstrative online catalog describing the product line of the trader.
4. After clicking on the button "Order", the users agree to buy the products located in the cart. This action is legally binding. The customer receives an order confirmation and with the receiving of this confirmation is considered that the contract is concluded. By sending the order or with the confirmation contract has been concluded.
5. The trader reserves the right to refuse to deliver a confirmed order if the goods are not available or can not be made within the specified period. In the absence of stock or inability to make the requested item, within the workweek the trader informs the consumer / client for the lack of the item by sending a message to a specified by the customer email address or telephone number. If а transfer is made to the account of the trader, the customer can choose between a refund, cancelation of the order or a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs (BGN) with VAT.
7. The user / customer bears the entire risk of damage / loss of the products during the delivery. Immediately after delivering the items to a courier, the trader is released from risk that is transferred to the user / client. THE TRADER is not responsible for the delay in the case that the delay is due to the courier or another provider.
8. Immediately after the delivery, the products should be carefully reviewed by the user / client or person authorized by them. Any damage should be reported immediately to the trader. In case the detected damage is due to the transport of the items, the trader is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In the case the trader has given in writing specific date and time for the delivery, the statement is binding. If when filling in the application the address is incorrect or misspelled or the contact person and / or the phone are incorrect or misspelled THE TRADER is not bound by any obligation to execute the order.
8a. Upon delivering the items the user / client or a third person sign the accompanying documents. A third party is anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods on delivery and is on the specified by the customer address.
When refusing to receive the goods, out of the cases described below, the refusal is considered to be unfounded and the Customer have to pay the delivery and return expenses of the goods. In case the client is not found in time of the delivery at the address or there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within this period, the trader is released from its obligation to deliver the goods.
8b. When the delivered product does not correspond to the ordered of client product and it can be established through an ordinary examination, the Customer may claim the delivered goods to be replaced by product that corresponds to the product that they have ordered within 24 hours from the receipt.
III. WARRANTY TERMS
The trader offers a warranty document to the customers for a a purchased product, if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the goods. The document describes: address and telephone number of authorized repairers of the purchased product, warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers, warranty period of the purchased by the user / customer product.
9. The prices listed on the site include packing and shipping to any point served by the forwarding partners of Zappriani LTD. In case the goods are sent outside the Republic of Bulgaria, the user / customer should pay all customs and other duties related to exports.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
10. The user / customer has the opportunity to consider and / after registration / ordering goods advertised on the online store www.zappriani.bg.
11. The user / customer has the right to know the status of their order.
12. The user / client takes full responsibility for protecting their user name and password, as well as all acts performed by them or a third person using the username and password. The user is obliged to immediately notify the trader in case of an unauthorized access using their username and password, and whenever there is a risk of such use.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of their order according to the method announced on the page www.zappriani.bg.
14. Any user, no matter if they are a customer of a trader or not, are obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the citizens and the human rights under the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international acts;
• not to affect the reputation of others and not to call for a forcible change of the constitutional order, for committing a crime, for violence or for instigating racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate someone else's material or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property, intellectual property, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, rules of morality and decency and netiquette when using the services provided by Zappriani Ltd
• to forthwith notify the trader in case of a violation done or found using the services provided;
• not to load, sent, transmit, distribute or use in any way and not to disclose to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, systems for unauthorized remote control ("Trojan horses ") computer codes or materials designed to interrupt, hinder, distort or restrict the normal functioning of computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or aiming at unauthorized penetration or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to perform malicious actions;
• to compensate the trader and any third parties for damages and lost profits, including all costs and paid lawyer's fees occurring as a result of claims by and / or compensations paid to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the user has used, placed on the server, sent, disseminated, made available to third parties or made available by www.zappriani.bg in violation of the law, these Terms and Conditions, good manners or netiquette;
14a. The customer is obliged to provide accurate and valid phone, delivery address and email address, to pay the price of the items, to pay the costs of the delivery, when this is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the items. In case it is specified that delivery is free, it is considered to be paid.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
15. THE TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective possibility to control the way consumers use the provided services.
16. THE TRADER has the right but not the obligation to keep materials and information located on the server /site name/.
17. The trader have the right at any time, without notifying the user / client when they use the Services in violation of these terms, and at the discretion of the trader, to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. THE TRADER is not responsible to the users and third parties for damages and lost profits occurred due to termination, suspension, modification or limitation of the services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information, transmitted, used, recorded or made available by www.zappriani.bg.
17a. THE TRADER After receiving the payment THE TRADER is obliged to transfer to the the user / client the ownership of the stated for purchasing goods, to deliver тхе гоодс within the requested deadline, to check the technical condition each item before it is sent (if this is possible without compromising the integrity of the package).
18. The trader is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the provided service. The advices, consultations or assistance rendered by specialists and officers of the trader regarding the use of services by users does not give rise to any responsibility or liability for the trader. The Company is not responsible for inaccuracy of the information specified by the manufacturer.
19 THE TRADER has the right to collect and use information relating to their users / clients, no matter if they are registered.
20. The information from the previous article may be used by the trader, unless express disapproval by the User sent to the following e-mail address email@example.com THE TRADER collects and uses the information to improve their services. The trader will use the information only for purposes for that are in accordance with the Bulgarian law, the applicable international acts and good morals.
21. THE TRADER is not responsible for unfulfilled obligations under this contract under circumstances that the trader did not foresee and was not obliged to provide - incl., cases of random events, problems in the global network of the Internet and the provision of the services outside the trader's control
22. THE TRADER is entitled to install on users' computers cookies. Cookies are text files that are stored by the website on the user's hard drive and allow recovery of information to the consumer by identifying them and allow follow-up of the pages that they have visited, hyper-links that they use, information that they used and they record and so on.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23 THE TRADER guarantees to its users / clients confidentiality of the information and personal data. The last will not be used, provided or brought to the attention of third parties outside the cases and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions. THE TRADER protects the personal data of the user / customer that have become known when filling out the electronic form for making an application for purchase. This obligation is lost if the customer has provided false information. In compliance with the applicable law and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the trader may use customers' personal data only for the purposes specified in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be consistent with the the Bulgarian law, the applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, rules of morality and decency.
23a The trader have the obligation not to disclose any personal information about the Customer to third parties - government authorities, companies, individuals and others, unless the trader has received a written consent of the Client, the information is required by state organs or officials that according to current legislation are authorized to request and collect such information. The trader is obliged to provide the information under the law.
24 The Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time by the trader who has the right to change the characteristics of the provided services and these Terms and Conditions and on the ground changes in legislation. The trader is obligated to inform the Customer about the changes in the Terms and Conditions, publishing a message with the changes on a prominent place in its website and gave them sufficient time to become familiar with them.
25. As “Client” is considered every person that has visited the website www.zappriani.bg on their computer.
26. As “Order” is considered the selected items and all other attributes associated to the method of the delivery and payment of the items by the customer / user.
27. The internet store www.zappriani.bg is a property of the Trader.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in the spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, all outstanding disputes, including disputes arising from or relating to the interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances will be resolved by the competent court of registration of the trader, according to the Bulgarian legislation.
We respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way your information is collected online and how that information is used.
This statement is readily available on our home page and at the bottom of every web page on this site.
We collect and use personal information to understand your needs and interests and to serve you better. In addition to the information you provide, we may also collect information during your visit to our website through our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools.
The information we collect to understand your needs and interests helps us deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information to:
-assist you in completing a transaction or order;
-communicate with you about products and services;
-provide service and support;
-update you on new services and benefits;
-provide personalized promotional offers; -select content to be communicated to you.